HAVING SPORADIC PROBLEMS WITH AUTO

1992 Nissan Sentra

wilkyiam

February, 25, 2007 AT 5:49 PM

Having sporadic problems with auto. While driving the car runs fine over a period of time the car would start to sputter and jerk and eventually lose power and stall all the way out. For some time over a couple of months all I would have to do is wait a few hours then restart the car and it would run fine for a couple of weeks and eventually it would do it again, I would wait a few hours and try the car again and it would start and drive. This went on for months. I was driving the car and this time it just died and I had to tow it home, I noticed the fuel pump fuse was blown so I replaced it and it started again and I cut the car off thinking the problem was solved. The next time I tried the car it would not start again and the fuse is still good. I sprayed starter fluid in the breather box and it still would not start. What could it be? It seemed to happen so sporadically and inconsistently it has confounded me!

February, 26, 2007 AT 3:11 PM

When was the last major tune-up?

This time crank it over while looking for spark at the coil-do u have it?

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement