I have a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder w/ manual transmission. The vehicle WAS in great condition until the engine seized up due to lack of oil (thanks to my wife). I want to make the best financial decision on what to do with the vehicle now. Do I have the engine replaced and then sell the vehicle? Or just try to sell the vehicle without getting the engine repaired? I'm not sure where to even start to assess the situation and options to make the best decision. Please Help! Thanks.
Wednesday, August 22nd, 2007 AT 6:07 PM