My Nissan Maxima 1995 has an AC problem and I am visiting one repair shop; I am not sure whether I am getting cheated please help
1. I went first time with AC not trowing cool air - repair person said freayon is empty; and no leak - he just refilled and then gave it back - cost @ $200
2. Problem still there after 2 days and I went back; now he said ac evaporator has leak; need to be replaced - cost $ 750
3. Problem still there after 10 days; I went back he said leave in evaporator tube - cost $ 300 more
4. Now control panner is also have problem which was working ok initially - cost $ 200
5. Now ac evaporator tube ok and he said ac compressor and and condensor gone cost $ 1000
Am I getting fooled? Is ther any law that says that repair man shoud analyze all issues at once or he shd do it step by step?
have the same problem?
Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 AT 11:11 PM