BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
November, 7, 2006 AT 11:11 PM
My Nissan Maxima 1995 has an AC problem and I am visiting one repair shop; I am not sure whether I am getting cheated please help
1. I went first time with AC not trowing cool air - repair person said freayon is empty; and no leak - he just refilled and then gave it back - cost @ $200
2. Problem still there after 2 days and I went back; now he said ac evaporator has leak; need to be replaced - cost $ 750
3. Problem still there after 10 days; I went back he said leave in evaporator tube - cost $ 300 more
4. Now control panner is also have problem which was working ok initially - cost $ 200
5. Now ac evaporator tube ok and he said ac compressor and and condensor gone cost $ 1000
Am I getting fooled? Is ther any law that says that repair man shoud analyze all issues at once or he shd do it step by step?
FOUND 51 RELATED QUESTIONS
Ac Sporadic Operation
How To Repair A Fuel Evaperation System
to post a reply.
Air conditioning problem 2000 dodge ram v8 four wheel drive automatic 126000 miles i was looking for directions for removal and re
Front A/c Works Some Days And Not S
My rear a c always works perfectly my front a c will work all day sometimes and other times not at all and some days it works off a
Can anybody tell me how to get the evaporator coil out of a 2000 town an country van
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Vacuum and Recharge Your Air Conditioner
How You Can Recharge Your Car Air Conditioner Easily
Air Conditioner Not Working? Find Out How to Fix it Right
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.