1995 Nissan Maxima shakes alot

MYSTICALTYPEX
  • 1995 NISSAN MAXIMA
I have a 1995 nissan maxima. I bought it about 5 months ago. And I notice the car would shake and pull to the side. So I took it to a mechanic and they told me it was the lower control arms. So they replace them and it doesnt pull to the side no more but now. It car shakes alot when I go over 50 mph. Also it shakes badly when I pass a bump or a pothole.
and when that happends it pulls a little still but shakes horrible. It feel like something is lose on the bottom of the car. So I took it again and they told me it was the tires so I replace the tires but still shakes when I go over 50 and if I go over a bump it shakes bad.
Friday, March 12th, 2010 AT 4:08 AM

LEGITIMATE007
I think the tie rod ends and possibly the ball joints, are causing this. I would suggest going to another shop other than the one or ones you used so far for these problems
Friday, March 12th, 2010 AT 8:00 AM

Sponsored links