HEELLPP EDUCATE ME PLEASE!

Nissan Altima

cheezew

February, 19, 2007 AT 4:33 PM

I had my Nissan Altima Serviced for white smoke while under warranty. They advised me my Oil was sludge and I needed a $150.00 MOC-OIL-FLUSH. I had no computer errors. I had fairly regular Oil service. I called about 3 weeks after the flush and told them the white smoke continued and they said not to worry it could take 6 months to a year to go away. I had 3 Oil changes since. I took it in this time for White Smoke and they drop me with, you need a new engine! They said my Oil was sludge and I should ask Firestone why they didn't warn me 3000 miles ago. I have gone off warranty between last changes. I called Firestone and their Senior Tech said, had there been a problem with the Oil, they would have seen it the second the plug was pulled. I tend to agree. Without any Low Oil pressure lights, heat lights or check engine lights this car has gone off warranty with what appears to be the same thing I brought in in for under warranty. Assuming it was cared for (I have only so many documents since the Florida hurricanes) What am I to argue with. The advisor told me that the computer was not reading the Oil Dip Stick. Well how long has that gone on? What am I to do? What should I request. Was it diagnosed correctly to begin with? During a check up for engine knock, they wanted to flush the Fuel Injectors. When I say I have a knock. Should they not read the computers at that point? I wasn't given any other information. Still no lights.

kin chan

February, 19, 2007 AT 10:15 PM

OKAY MAN.U ARE REALLY IN BIG TROUBLE.I'M A NEW TECH HERE.2 DAYS ONLY.I don't usually do this but I am a professional mechanic and also a shop owner. And I hate these %@#$%$# %#$ shops that mal practice, rip off consummer, irresponsible. And thats what give us a bad public image. From what u described . The minute u had white. It is an idication u had a blown head gasket. Too little info u give. Call me and I'll walk u thru. Maybe we can nail these & * $%$ con
artist and hold em' responsible for ur damage and cost
ps: my shop is a member of better business bureau and I work on 70 % nissan. So no sweat man.I'll get u outta bind

Kin Chan
Reliable auto repair
11911 woodworth
cypress, tx 77429
281 373 1774

February, 20, 2007 AT 5:16 PM

Mr Chan

Any relationship with the Kung Fu funny man?
BTW welcome aboard and I'm looking forward to working with you here. Good Luck!

cheezew

February, 21, 2007 AT 8:15 PM

Local dealer here in Daytona Holly-Hill. Ended up blaming it on me so I dumped the car just that quick. 33K miles and not a door ding, but, it was my bad care. I have since become an expert on White Smoke. The car was without doubt. MIS-DIAGNOZED in 05 and also when I made the follow call. They slapped a band-aide on a car with a heart problem and slowly. Ever so slowly. The car just deteriorated. I do do believe, it was in the heads with the possibility of a ring. But, of major concern was that they didn't ever advie me that it was most likely anit-freeze that had gotten in or the heads. Just *& & ** service and then crappy personal relationships. They are just too big for the little people. It's a shame. I lost thousands. THANKS. VERY MUCH! I loved that car.

kin chan

February, 23, 2007 AT 6:38 AM

No sweat man.I'm the uncle of the kung fu expert jackie chan. Heh heh heh. Just kidding. As far as kung fu.I'm chinese. So is kinda genetic--> born with it. Heeeeeh heeeeh heeeh
and HEeEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Mustang
Engine Oil Change and Filter Replacement
Oil and Filter Replacement BMW M5 2005-2010
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet Cruze