2000 Nissan Altima Stopped accelerating, will not restart

WHITEMIKE220
  • 2000 NISSAN ALTIMA
LAst night my car suddenly stopped allowing me to accelerate/hold my current speed. After I pulled over and shut my car off it would not restart, and still will not currently. What is the problem and solution

Okay, My wife's dad came over and we tested several things the plugs seemed to be sparking and gas was getting to the system as we could smell it. We also put an obd2 sensor on it and it came up with no codes. Plus its not just that it wont start but why would it just stop like that.
Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 12:22 PM

SUWOOP-KING
Ok its only 2 reasons why no car won't start either u not getting fuel to the injectors or u not getting no spark try and turn yourkey and see if u can hear the fuel pump its a lil noise if u listen carfully u can hear it if u don't hear it your fuel pump maybe bad. But u have to give me a lil more detail I've been working on cars for 10years but your problem sounds familiar
Wednesday, June 24th, 2009 AT 12:36 PM