1. Disconnect the solenoid valve electrical harness and vacuum lines.
2. Air should pass between Ports A and B freely.
3. Apply battery voltage and ground to the solenoid terminals.
4. Air should NOT pass through Ports A and B freely.
5. Air should now pass through Ports A and C freely.
Discard the valve if it does not respond as indicated.
If the valve does responds as indicated then check for problems in the power and ground circuits to the valve.
BTW, this is a dealer part only.
Monday, March 9th, 2009 AT 7:42 AM