THERMOSTAT

1990 Nissan 300ZX

madmax1812

December, 17, 2009 AT 9:15 AM

Engine Cooling problem
1990 Nissan 300ZX 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 132k miles

my 1990 nissan 300zx just started to leak antifreeze when you start it. The thermost doesn't go haywire, but a little coolant start dripping from about the middle of the car. The antifreeze was low when I final got home, so I refilled it to the top. But again when the car is running I see coolant drip from approx. From the middle od the caar, basically from where the middle of the door is, then I shut the car off. Can you tell me why it's dripping from there and where is my thermostat? Also is it something I can replace myself. When the car is not running, ther is nothing dripping from the bottom of the car. I noticed there was a problem when my thermostat guage started to go over half on the guage. I was 10 min from home and when I got home ther was this pile of coolant and the reserve was hissing, but none of the hoses that I could reach we not pressureized or hot.

Thermostat

Thermostat

Thermostat Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Thermostat Replacement Chevrolet Blazer
Thermostat Replacement Mercedes Benz C230