MY CAR WILL NOT START, NO LIGHTS, RADIO AND EVEN POWER LOCKS DOESN'T WORK,

2003 Ford Focus

lfelto1025

February, 12, 2014 AT 7:35 PM

I have a 2003 ford focus with over 240,000 miles on it. I was having trouble with the car starting, it was making a clicking sound every time I tried to turned the ignition but the radio and lights worked so I was told it was the battery which I replaced. I'll charge battery it will start for a day but next day, nothing. The car worked for 2 weeks then the same thing happen but this time no lights, radio or power locks, windows didn't work so I was told it was alternator. I replaced alternator and the car ran for a day or so but it drained battery so the only way the car run if I kept charging battery every day but doesn't stay running after 2 days.

caradiodoc

February, 12, 2014 AT 8:20 PM

Still sounds like you have a charging system problem. Measure the battery voltage with the engine off and with it running. Holler back with those numbers.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right