Mitsubishi Diamante 1994 ES(SOHC), 190000, V6

BUD1984
  • 1994 MITSUBISHI
I recently found out that on the cv joint there is a part called a spindle or knuckle that connects to the motor. I found out the problem was that the bolts were missing on the spindle. I asked the manafacturer what size bolts go with this spindle and they told me that it was a 12x50 but it turned out to be to big. They did not tell me all information on the size, thread and all info about the bolt. I was wondering if you guys know all information about the bolts that go on the spindle or knuckle. Your response would highly appreciated. Thank you and I will work on the donation for you.
Sunday, November 18th, 2007 AT 5:23 PM

Are you talking about the two bolts that goes to the bracket assy see below or the spindle nut? Am little bit lost here, help me help you.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_bracket_2.jpg

www.eautorepair.net
Monday, November 19th, 2007 AT 1:09 AM
BUD1984
On my cv joint there is a spindle or knuckle as the dealership said. It may be called a bearing bracket. I think it may be called the bracket assembly But from the diagram you sent me, the bracket goes a little more upwards with two bolts spots laterally(up and down) that when the bolts are inserted goes into the motor mount, not with two bolt spots side by side. I would like to know the size of these bolts if you can inform me. Your response would be highly appreciated and I am still trying to work on the donation. Thanks
Monday, November 19th, 2007 AT 11:23 AM
When In neutral and I push my car it makes a popping or clic

Posted at Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:41 pm
By bud1984, New to the forum
Give Feedback | Votes: 0

I have a 95 Mitsibushi Diamante ES with about 190000 miles with an V6 engine. I would like to know the reason that when I put my car in neutral and give it a push a clicking noise occurs. But when I look at my CV Joint it seems okay. Once before I replaced a bolt on some type of bracket which I think gave support to the CV Joint because it was doing the same thing but I do not know what it is called. Do you know what is the name of the bracket and what may be wrong with my car?

Axleshaft Bearing Kit P/N MB620810
Monday, November 19th, 2007 AT 11:47 AM