MITSUBIS LOST POWER

1999 Mitsubishi Challenger

ben28

1999 Mitsubishi Challenger 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 110k miles

hi and thanks for your help
i have mitsubishi challenger 2.5 tdi am not gating full power it revs normal but when driving its not speeding up a way it normal dos. Drives on high rpm and no sped.{ Gear box is good mister clutch checked } dos not no smoke.I got a turbo on ebay and there is a play on the turbo shaft but every thing else looks good on it but the car sounds and drives like non turbo car. Actuator works normal. There is a pipe what comes close to outlet manifold and it gos on the right said of actuator and it looks like actuator and is small pipe connected to it what it socks air from that part { I can hear a little rattle }the small pipe gos to 1 sensor what is powered up { can inter cooler make the car loose power } and play on the turbo shaft make turbo not to work } you help is much appreciated thank you

Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Headlight Bulb Replacement Volkswagen Jetta
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL