1998 Mercury Tracer Hose joint


Engine Mechanical problem
1998 Mercury Tracer 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 170000 miles

Ok I'm trying to find out what the name of the part is, and the people are the ford dealer ship don't understand what im saying. Its a plastic 3 way hose joint in the shape of a Y. Its leading from the emissions control box under the rear bumper on the driver side. A hose leads from the emission control box to the Y joint, and splits off to to other hoses that go to two different spots on the gas tank.

Do you
have the same problem?
Wednesday, April 15th, 2009 AT 11:52 PM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Related Fuel System Tank Questions

Help us by donating