Mercury Grand Marquis 1990. I was driving slow and suddenly the car cut off. I smelled some wire burning, but just for a short time. I tried to crank the car, but it wouldn't even make a sound. The headlights wont' go on, nothing will. Not even the switch in the glove compartment to open the trunk. The battery is fully charged and the alternator is fine. I am suspicious that it is some kind of reset button that needs to be taken care of. PLease tell me what could be the problem?
have the same problem?
Thursday, March 15th, 2007 AT 5:36 PM