1999 Mercedes Benz ML430 No acceleration 1999 ML430, 101000

NIWDE469
  • 1999 MERCEDES BENZ ML430

1999 Mercedes Benz ML430 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 101000 miles

My battery died after the truck sat in my garage for about 2 months. Tried jumping it (cant remember if key was in the ignition or not) but it wouldn�t start. Went out and bought a new one and put it in. Now the BAS/ESP light is on and I have no throttle/acceleration when I hit the gas pedal. Idle seems perfect in Park/Neutral and drive â� ¦ when I hit the gas sometimes there is no change to idle, other times it becomes erratic. Here is what I have done so far: replaced plugs and checked coils, replaced MAF, replaced CPS, checked fuel pressure (ok), removed and cleaned throttle, bought an OBD2 scanner (throwing code P0110 whether I use old MAF or new one), tried removing BAS light by turning wheel left to right several times (no luck), tried putting key in pos 2 for 2 minutes then pressing gas pedal to the floor and up and starting (no luck with this reset or several other variations). I am totally lost. Anyone have any ideas? I towed it into the dealer and they said I need a new MAF. After they put in a new one, it did the same thing. Then they said I need a new throttle (I told them to go pound sand, towed it home, and that�s when I tried everything else). I cant imagine why a battery dying would cause all these issues. It was running perfectly until then.

Friday, April 17th, 2009 AT 10:40 AM