IMPALLASS

1982 Mercedes Benz 300sd

david morris

December, 24, 2008 AT 8:51 AM

1982 Mercedes Benz 300sd Two Wheel Drive Automatic 250000 miles

ive already had the alternator off and replaced im asking about the fuel pump bolts

Dr Loot

March, 6, 2009 AT 10:46 PM

The fuel pump bolts are three 13mm and one at the very rear of the pump, which is very hard to get, but not impossible, if you have a ratcheting 13mm, it makes it much easier, if not, you can use several wrenches because they all have different angles, craftsman, snap on, all trade, I don't know if you're trying to remove the pump?Or just adjust the timing? You need to tell me, because the procedure gets more complicated.

Dr Loot

March, 6, 2009 AT 11:01 PM

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe