TRIBUITE LX-V6 LOW IDELING

2001 Mazda

babysarah620

August, 30, 2006 AT 4:50 PM

Low ideling when starting the mazda sounds like its going to cut off but it doesnt but if you try to reve up the motor it will cut off. I just recetnley had the fule injectors clean by a local shop ran great after to but now it seems to be haveing the smae problem I know go back to where I got it done but I thought asking a pro ASE mazda tec would know my anwser I added Valoine fule cleaner to it hopeing maybe just trash in the gas line. Well thanks for your time.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

Mikeybdman

August, 30, 2006 AT 5:48 PM

If it was doing it before, and now is doing it again, it is probably not bad gas. Since the car ran great for a short time after the servicing of the injectors, I would look to the fuel side for the problem.
Not sure of the Mazda computers need to be recalibrated after such a service, but that is something you can ask. Maybe a vacuum line on the regulator didnt get put on very good, and then came off. Just gonna need to look it over and see if its something simple.