2004 MAZDA 3 POWERSTEERING

• khalid.dotani
  • 2004 Mazda 3

2004 Mazda 3 V12 Two Wheel Drive Manual

when my car is off, a light with the shape of car and a key shape throughout on it is flashing. I have lost my handbook and manual. But, when I start my car, the engin light, abs light, electric powersteering light and handbrake light comes on. Also the power steering and speed meeter don't work. Please give me a clue.

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 AT 12:36 AM

• tooshort85

I am having the exact same problem, I am not at home with my car I am currently overseas. My dad has been watching my car and he says the speedo, tach and everything on the dash isn't working and that after a minute or so the power steering light comes on and there is no power steering. My car is a 2005 with the manual transmission also. I heard this could be a problem with the speed sensor but can't seem to find one for the manual transmission when looking online. If you find anything out before me please let me know.

Thursday, May 6th, 2010 AT 8:34 PM