LOST IGNITION KEYS

2002 Toyota Corolla

Boyani

May, 23, 2013 AT 5:44 AM

Hi my name is Emmy and I am Nakuru which is 160km from the main Capital city Nairobi, Kenya.
I lost my car keys of Toyota Corolla ZZE122R - AEMNK Model, which was manufactured in the year 2002, Frame/chassis no. JTDBR22E90-3037923, with a an approx milage of 170000, which Has a key immobilizer and I want to program it. How do I go about it? Kindly send me a manual for programing and let me know if I can get the keys for this particular car and for how much since I dont have any keys at all.
I have tried all mechanics around but they are unable to detect it.
Thank you in advance.

i lost my car keys of Toyota Corolla ZZE122R - AEMNK Model which has an immobilizer and I want to program it. How do I go about it? Kindly send me a manual for programing and let me know if I can get the keys for this particular car and for how much since I dont have any keys at all

hmac300

May, 23, 2013 AT 6:00 AM

Call the nearest dealer they canmake new keys for it ifyou give show them the registration for it. Even if you disablethe antitheft you still need a key for it.

GM Key Fob Programming
Battery Replacement Guide
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Battery Replacement Honda Civic 2006-2011