MY QUESTION IS ABOUT CHAGNING MY TRA

2000 Lincoln Navigator

marck_tecno

May, 3, 2010 AT 1:44 AM

2000 Lincoln Navigator V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 123543 miles

My question is about changing my transmission

I have a 2000 Lincoln town car and makes me the first two changes but the change to 3rd it does, it stays in 2nd and as I would like to know what the fault may be occasions that,
and check the oil, all connectors, fuses, but before you open the gearbox would have an idea what may be the fault.

and abusing their experience I have had problems with rear air bags and check and does not serve the compressor air suspension, but apart from that I have no signal at the sensor level and found the 50 amp fuse blown and I need to know Where is the control module air suspension, also check the air suspension relay and if it works,
Where is the control module air suspension, also check the air suspension relay and if it works,
He obtains when changing the fuse current of 12 volts but not grand
hopefully I can help and congratuletions all his team do excellent work

thanks

Replace Tie Rod End
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy
Upper Control Arm Replacement