P1413 CODE

1998 Lincoln Mark VIII

Lee M

November, 1, 2010 AT 12:43 PM

Computer problem
1998 Lincoln Mark VIII 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 85000 miles

I have done a lot of investicating on the car already. Both the injector relay and vacume soliniod have 12v positive to them. So the 30Amp fuse and power to them are OK. I have put 12v direct to injector pump and it works. I have put 12v to the vacume soliniod and it opens. I have grounded out the pump electronic relay and the pump comes on. So neither the pump relay or the vacume soleniod have ground to them. I assume that the PCM sends them ground to come on. Is there anything between the PCM and Items mentioned that would stop ground. Is it possible that the PCM is bad? I have no other troubles with the car. I have no schematics and the wiring is overwheming. The ground wire at the relay is orange with yellow stripe and the soliniod is white with orange. At the firewall seems to be other wires with the same colour. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have hit a block wall. Lee

P411 And P1413

P1413

NO ANSWER

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right