1994 LINCOLN MARK III

• mrhjones
  • 1994 Lincoln Mark III

1994 Lincoln Mark III V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 82,730 miles

i have 2 problems with my car. 1st the air ride suspension over inflates in rear causing the car to ride very stiff and take bumps very hard! I just replaced the two front air shocks along with the air compressor because it used to sit all the way down in the front when the car is parked! I was told that this should have taken care of the rear because the leaking shocks made the air compressor run all the time, keeping the rear ones fully inflated. The car doesn't leak air anymore but the rear still over inflates! 2nd my car takes a long time to shift out of 1st gear. I've owned the car about 6 mo. And the trainee didn't do that until about the last month! The rest of the gears function just fine after 1st! Its not slipping or anything, it just takes longer to shift! Do you think you guys can help me with this?

Friday, October 29th, 2010 AT 2:12 AM