Light covers & dent

REBORN22
  • 1996 BUICK CENTURY
Hi, I have an older Buick that is missing the front right light cover- it is gone completely however the lights still work. I also backed into another vehicle and the back light cover is broken. It is one long piece so the whole thing would have to be replaced. However there is also a dent in the back where I hit the car so I am not sure if a replacement cover would fit or if I would need to take care of the dent first. What kind of place should I look for where I can take the car and have someone replace the light covers and or take care of the dent. I.E. Like an auto body shop? Would they help me figure out what I need and be able to order the lights if so? I would love to be able to replace the light cover and not have to worry about the dent, but need someone to look at it to determine if that's possible.
Thank you
Friday, May 17th, 2013 AT 9:31 AM

Auto body repair shop
Friday, May 17th, 2013 AT 10:24 AM
REBORN22
Awesome thanks. I checked out a Collision auto body place here and they are helping me out. The guy is calling around to some junk yards to see if they have the covers. They won't know if they have to repair the dent till they try to put the cover on. Hopefully he can find them. Is $44 an hour a reasonable rate for the body work he may have to do?
Friday, May 17th, 2013 AT 12:49 PM