• cookieman8
  • 1993 Lexus SC 300

Brakes problem
1993 Lexus SC 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 178500 miles

my abs brakes locked up on a snowy day while driving it for the third time that day. The first two were to just move it and then back for the snow plow. They also pulsated when I used them the first time just moving the car at slow speeds. Then on an actual trip the abs lite was on as well as the "trac off" lite and the car was sluggish. I was going slow due to the weather so I don't think it wrecked anything. While I was looking for a place to stop there was a clunking sound and the abs freed up but the lite stayed on. Regular brakes work fine but no abs or trac control. Also the trac lite in the speed-o part of the dash to indicate that the trac is on, is on as well as the "trac off" lite, and that lite[trac off] stays on even when I turn it off with the button on the counsel. It seems I have neither ABS or trac control, H E L P thanks Louis

Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 AT 4:00 PM