**The high pressure fuel filter is located in the front passenger side engine compartment, adjacent to the fuse box.
**The low pressure fuel filter is located inside the fuel tank together with the fuel pump assembly.
WARNING: FUEL IS EXPLOSIVE. WHEN WORKING WITH FUEL SYSTEM PARTS, MAKE SURE TO SUPPLY ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO THE WORK AREA. DO NOT SMOKE, AND KEEP SPARKS AND OPEN FLAMES AWAY.
1. Depressurize the fuel system. Refer to Fuel Pressure Release.
See: Fuel Pressure Release
2. Disconnect the fuel hoses from the fuel filter.
3. Remove the fuel filter and bracket.
When installing the fuel filter; push the fuel hoses fully onto the fuel filter.
1. Install the fuel filter and bracket.
*Tighten the bolts to 95 lb-ft (129 N.M).
2. Connect the fuel hoses to the fuel filter.
3. Connect the fuel pump connector.
Thursday, February 18th, 2010 AT 11:33 PM