Keyless entry doesnt work after remote start installation

02DURANGO
  • 2007 CHRYSLER SEBRING
After I wired the remote start and idatalink ads-alca to the car, I started to program the key to the bypass idatalink and before I could complete the programming, the bypass unit threw a fault. I gave up trying to program it that night but when I tried to lock the car with the remote/ key it did not work and neither did the unlock, on both remotes. Would it be a bad wiring connection with the remote start/ bypass or possibly that the bypass unit had the wrong flash programming on it? Yes the bypass unit did have the wrong flash to it but it has the correct one now and the keys/ remotes still do not lock or unlock the vehicle. Is there a way I can re-program they keys so they work right? Oh, the keys do start the vehicle still and allow it to drive.
Tuesday, December 8th, 2015 AT 6:10 PM

Recheck your system that you installed t hen have it scanned by a pro mmore than likely your install of wrong flash has screwed something up
Wednesday, December 9th, 2015 AT 7:33 AM

Sponsored links