2006 Jeep Wrangler New tires and now noises

06RUBICON
  • 2006 JEEP WRANGLER
I have a 2006 2dr Rubicon, and a 2006 4dr Sahara. Both have between 60-65,000 miles. I just had new A/T tires put on both of them this week. I first got the Rubicon back, and immediately started to hear a high pitched chirpping sound from inside the dash, and you can hear it louder outside the Jeep. I took it back, and they said it was a dried out axle seal. I got my Sahara back, and it too is now making the same sound, and the Rubicon is too again. Any thoughts before I waste more money on axle grease?
Monday, November 1st, 2010 AT 6:10 PM

See my profile,

Imma CJ Guy, I am a Professional plumber too, I answer a good bit here, I mostly cater to the CJs

Once I was called to a house which had a Really bad on going sewer smell. House was 6 months old.

Pipe gluers had piped the house top to bottom. There were NO TRAPS and NO VENTSTHAT WAS WHAT I COULD SEE, WITHOUT TEARING INTO THE WALLS. Sewer gas and smells overwhelmed the house.

I told the Homeowner (Wife) that this was DANGEROUS and could Create DISEASE and SICKNESS to her Family. Husband, Her, and year old baby.

I also added that whoever made this mess was trying to kill them. The ENTIRE HOUSE needed to be plumbed correctly, by a REAL PLUMBER. And be inspected by the city inspector (I do not know how it got by, to begin with).

The Lady got in touch with her dad, and they were going to get this figured out, and let me know.

Two months later, I saw her dad, I asked him if they got a plumber to fix the house (THEY HAD NOT CALLED ON MY COMPANY AGAIN)

HE TOLD ME, THAT THEY HAD THE SAME PEOPLE WHO SCREWED IT ALL UPCOME BACK, AND THEY FIXED IT RIGHT!

HELLO! DID THEY LEARN PLUMBING IN A ONE WEEK CRASH COURSE?

Do you sorta see where I'm coming from?

Please get you at least one, if not more opinions about your issue.I'd say maybe get an alignment shop feller to come out and give his opinion (free type of course). Auto Salvage yard guys see a lot of stuff, they are sometimes PROUD that you value their opinions, on stuff like this.

Let me know what the, "REAL DEAL" is!

Your Turn

The Medic
Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010 AT 7:25 PM