My sons jeep 4.0, had been overheating slightly for what I believe to be several months. It was running rougher than normal, hesitating, etc. Then one morning he went to start it to no avail. His battery must have needed replaced or super charged. Its been replaced. It has recent oil change, coolant level ok. After battery replacement, the vehicle will start, but it won't move.I had him check for water coming from muffler, he said yes to liquid coming from tailpipe. What is he looking at as far as a diagnosis. Headgasket? Catalytic converter? Timing? Please help.I am stumped
have the same problem?
Sunday, January 14th, 2007 AT 2:01 PM