• vncntsbr
  • 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100, 00 miles

the turn signal would word for a couple of days then stop working.I downloaded a diagram of the fuse box from wjjeeps. Com/fuses and it showes that fuse #20 is 10amp and on that circuit is ignition run, ac/ heater control/ left and right turn signal switch sense and heated seats. I do not have heated seats the fuse for the heat also blew I removed the fuse for the ac/ heat and now the turn signal worked for 2 day then stopped. The next morning they worked for 2 more days. Now instead of clicking I head a buzzing sound from the flasher relay now they are not working. They might work in the morning. My question is, what is the left and right signal sense? And if I removed the fues why did the flashes continue to work. Is there another circuit they are on or do I need to replace the flasher again. It was replaced about 2 years ago.

Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 AT 9:39 AM

• KHLow2008

Hi vncntsbr,

Thank you for the donation.

The right and left signal sense are from the multifunction switch indicating either a left or right turn when the circuit is grounded.

Symptoms indicate the flasher is most likely faulty again and needs to be replaced.

Friday, October 22nd, 2010 AT 9:03 AM