93 Cherokee wont start

LUKEJJOHNSON
  • 1993 JEEP CHEROKEE
93 cherokee 4cyl manual 5spd 160k: had no problems with the jeep until today. After driving a little more than normal, I pulled out of the driveway and when I clutched to upshift into second it stalled. I tried to popstart and nothing happened. THE ENGINE WILL TURNOVER BUT WILL NOT CATCH. I've read things from: STARTER, CRANK or CRAM SENSOR, FUEL PUMP or FILTER. What are the most likelies? I wanna hear a 1st opinion to see what I'm workin with. Little Help? I would appreciate it
Thursday, December 28th, 2006 AT 11:48 PM

SERVICE WRITER
If it turns over, the starter has attained it's goal. Anything that affects combustion is in question including not having enough fuel n the tank. Don't laugh, it happens.

When you turn the key do you hear a buzz from the tank area? IF no, take a little starting fluid and spray it into the throttle body and then crank it, does it start?
Friday, December 29th, 2006 AT 8:44 PM
LUKEJJOHNSON
I appreciate it, it turned out to be a bad connection near the ignition coil
Saturday, December 30th, 2006 AT 2:01 PM