1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 273000 km's V8 4wd Limited.
I have quite a few problems with my jeep so I'll list them.
1. The Heated Seats stopped working - The fuse is good and the wiring is fine. Seems like it's not grounded properly but cannot find where the ground is.
2. The Rear hatch always says its open. I have opened and closed it many times but the blinking light never goes away and it says rear door open always.
3. The engine surges when idling and will stall sometimes.
4. Cruise Control doesn't work.
5. Mirrors change to wrong position when pressing the unlock button on the keyless entry.
Any suggestions on any of these issues will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
have the same problem?
Thursday, June 28th, 2007 AT 2:45 PM