1996 Jeep Cherokee Stopped Going

POOPSIEGA
  • 1996 JEEP CHEROKEE
I have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee that without warning has stopped driving. The transmission never slipped or gave me any problems. My wife was driving the car when all the sudden it rolled to a stop. It runs great but when you put it in gear it will drive for about 30 seconds and as soon as the engine starts to warm up it just stops.
I had a friend of mine check it out and he says that he doesn't think it's the transmission.
I guess I need you opinion to see if it's worth putting money in to fix. Other than this problem the car is iin good shape and still cranks.
It's been parked for about 4 months and I periodically go out and crank it up just to make it feel loved and missed but it won't go anywhere.
I did have a leaky transmission pan gasget before all this put I always kept the transmissoin fluid level checked.
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 AT 4:04 PM

BMRFIXIT
Scan for codes
will shed light on the problem
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 AT 4:35 PM