IT HAS NO MOVE MENT AT

• kamsasmeadows07
  • 2000 Ford Ranger
  • automatic

I was driving at 70mph all of. Sudden it felt like u pushed in a clutch but its an automatic. It will not move at all

I have it on jack stands and there is no move ment on the drive shaft when in drive, reverse, o/d, 2, 1

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 AT 2:16 PM

• homer1967
  • 902 posts

Have you checked the transmission fluid level?Do you see any signs of leakage under the vehicle or spots where you park it?It sounds like it is low on fluid, but unfortunately it may be to late, after the pump runs dry for a while it can burn up. But maybe you will get lucky. First check it with the truck off to avoid doing further damage. Once you get the level up to the full mark, by adding fluid to it then start it and re-check the fluid level and get it up to the full mark. It should tell you on the dipstick what fluid it requires.

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 AT 3:44 PM
  • kamsasmeadows07

So I have droped my tranny pan changed filter fluid look good nothing in it. Nice and clean no out put from tranny still nothing no leaks at all

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 AT 5:01 PM
  • homer1967
  • 902 posts

That sucks, it sounds like the pump went bad in the tranny. The only way to be sure would be to test the line pressure, which requires very specific equipment.

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 AT 6:17 PM
  • kamsasmeadows07

And there are codes now C1155, C1102, B1318

Sunday, February 16th, 2014 AT 9:55 AM