ROTORS, BRAKES, HUBS, HELP!!!!!

1994 Isuzu Trooper

krayzeeme

Brakes problem
1994 Isuzu Trooper 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 168000 miles

I have an awful grinding sound when I apply the brakes. I just bought this truck, so figure it needs new brakes, etc. So after removing the tire and caliper, the pads look decent, but it continues to worsen... So I buy new rotors and brakes, to replace it all. I cannot get the rotor off. I tried taking the 4x4 hub off, don't see anything holdng it on yet it still won't budge. I am being told that the piece (no clue what the name is) with the studs to hold the wheel on comes off prior to the rotor coming off, thus being 2 separate pieces. Mine surely "looks" like 1 piece, but it wouldn't be the 1st time if I am wrong. Can anyone PLEASE help me! I have a manual on hold to buy tomorrow because the stores close to me don't carry it. But in the meantime my new truck is torn apart, and I'm starting to feel hopeless.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/150026_0128081826_1.jpg

Wheel Bearing Hub Replacement
CV Axle Replacement
CV Axle Replacement
CV Drive Axle Replacement Nissan Altima