• Tiny
  • giacomo brown
  • Isuzu

1989 Isuzu Trooper 2.8TD LWB, right-hand drive, 151000 miles and counting.
Where on Earth can I find a ball joint separator? All the local suppliers' ones are too small.
I have a Chilton repair manual, and they show one with a part number J36831 - but who sells them?
I'd appreciate any help - cheers, Jack.

Monday, November 5th, 2007 AT 9:28 AM

0 Answers

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions