• Tiny
  • grrnlk
  • Isuzu

I had a alternator with a external regulator and had to get one with a internal regulator does anyone know how this rewires its on a 2.2diesel isuzu trooper no one here seems to know what to do but this is only part they can get old one no longer made im in australia its a 1982 thanks greg

Monday, January 16th, 2006 AT 3:52 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • Jack42
  • Member

Try a hot-rod site, that is a common mod to a street rod

Was this
Monday, February 13th, 2006 AT 5:00 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions