LOSS OF POWER,BLACK SMOKE,OIL IN THE INTAKE

Hyundai

JORGIE

March, 30, 2006 AT 7:01 PM

1998 HYUNDAI SONATA. HELLO. I HOPE I CAN WORD THIS RIGHT SO, THAT I CAN GET SOME HELP FROM YOU. FIRST I JUST BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM MY SISTER AND IT RAN FINE TRANSMISSION WOULD SHIFT ON POINT NO BLACK SMOKE AND IT DID NOT RUN ROUGH AT ALL. I JUST HAD THE TORQUE CONVERTER DONE AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRANSMISSION WILL NOT SHIFT UNLESS I LET GO OF THE GAS, BLACK SMOKE IS COMING OUT OF TAIL PIPE, OIL IS GETTING INTO THE INTAKE AND HAS LOST A LOT OF POWER ESPECIALLY WHEN I TRY TO ACCELERATE THE RPM'S JUMP UP FROM 4 TO 5 RPM'S AND THE CAR CHOKES REAL BAD AND WONT GO OVER 45MPH. ALSO I GOT A CHECK ENGINE LIGHT THAT NEVER CAME ON BEFORE THE TORQUE CONVRETER JOB READING P0100, P0105 AND P0110
WHEN THEY FINISHED MY CAR THEY REVERSED THE POLARITY ON THE BATTERY TWICE WILL THIS CAUSE THE SENSORS TO GET SCREWED UP?

Find Out How to Test Your Catalytic Converter
Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen