ACCORD LX AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION PROBLEM ..PLEASE HELP

1999 Honda

ap25k

October, 7, 2006 AT 4:39 PM

Hi,
I have a 99 accord LX auto transmission car with around 106K miles on it. Up untill now it worked fine without any issues but since one month is finding a problem:
When I first start the vehicle and put the gear shift in " Drive" and slowlyb start moving the car is making some noise andfeels like it is trying very hard to shift from 1to 2 gear and some times even 2 to 3 also. But later in the ride it is all fine and no issues when I am driving at an average speed of 30 mph and above. But again when I stop at an intersection and again try to start, the same issue comes up again, i.E, some rasing noise till it reaches some speed or may be reaches 3rd gear or something.
Can anybody tell me what the issues is and what should I be doing now. Is it costly to get it repaired? I am still a student so please help

Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement