1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover, then remove the instrument panel.
2. Place a clean shop towel under the gauge assembly to prevent scratching the steering column or dashboard.
3. Remove the three mounting screws from the gauge assembly.
4. Disconnect the connectors, and remove the gauge assembly and found the bulbs that needs to be replace.
5. Install the gauge assembly in the reverse order of removal.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Sunday, June 13th, 2010 AT 1:39 AM