HONDA,CIVIC,DESPERATE,4,HELP! ,SUPER PLEASE

• Chez909
  • HONDA CIVIC

I own a 95 honda civic ex , it has a 1.6 sohc vtec engine. Just about 3 months ago as I was driving my timing belt broke! Bo biggy I towed it to a near by auto mechanic shop and got a new belt installed, I watched as they installed it and noticed a few things they checked the compression on the # 1 cylinder I heard it was low, I aslo realized they did not shine a timing light on it. Well by the time they were done they charged me $170 plus the belt and they said I would need a valve job done soon I said ok and drove off for a whole month I drove the car and noticed after 5 or 10 minutes of driving at a full stop say a red light it would idle under 1 rpm almost gettin to 0 and would shake, stumble as if it were to turn off. One day I was driving home and I realized my temperature gauge was almost at the top as in super hot weird well I maid it home later when I tried to turn the car on it didnt want to I figured it could of been cause it was almost on empty I gave it fuel nothing happened. To make this shorter I have tried the folowing procedure:new distributor, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, checked fuel pressure, new battery, cleaned fuel injector and fuel rail, changed fuses, checked fuel pump, checked for a spark, did self diognostic and got only the code 21 for variable valve timing and lift control solenoid, changed o2 sensor, changed cat, added some new wires dang i've tried everything please help me!

Saturday, June 9th, 2007 AT 10:22 PM

• Kin Chan

Get a hold of urself!!!..
whats ur problem --> BE SPECIFIC!!
is it over heat or no start???
honda is easy ....but i gotta know what exactly is ur problem b4 i can help u...WAKE UP!!1... CHOP!!!!.............cHOP!!!!!!!!!!1111

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/59066_scarlet_mcCaw_3.jpg

Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 9:53 AM