2010 HONDA CIVIC AIR CONDITIONING

• peggy62
  • 2010 Honda Civic

Air Conditioning problem
2010 Honda Civic 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 800 miles

would could be the reason the air conditioning iis not working on a brand new car, seems to be blowing warm air. Thank you

Friday, May 21st, 2010 AT 7:45 AM

• saturntech9

There could be alot of differnt reasons for it not blowing cold even on a brand new car. Like a leak, electricial problem, bad compressor etc. Just because it's new doesn't mean it doesn't have a bad part or someone miss installed a part when it was built at the factory or even you might have hit something on the road and didn't even know it and lost the charge in the a/c. Your best bet is to take it into the dealer and have them look at to see what's wrong with it.

Friday, May 21st, 2010 AT 7:54 AM
  • iceman2255

I have a brand new civic with same problem - very weak air conditioner. Did you resolve your problem - and how?

IceMan

Sunday, June 6th, 2010 AT 3:28 PM
  • Boaz

I bought my 2009 civic about a year ago and took it to the dealer several times and was told that nothing is wrong with my AC, it seems to run warm/cool when the car is idle or in slow traffic, it runs cold just fine when going 35 mph and above. I was told by another Honda dealer recently that's the way the civic is! I don't know if it's designed so it will get better milage or what! I'm disappointed! I live in FL for Gods sake, my 03 jeep wrangler AC is running freezing cold air, I wonder what's up with that?

Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 AT 8:53 PM