I have a 1991 Honda Accord LX. About a week ago I was having a problem with loosing ALL power when trying to start. After focusing on the negative battery terminal for a while. I decided to check the positive and the cable came off the terminal with no force at all. Literally came off with my hand. After cleaning and tightening, I had no problem. I did notice recently the lights dimming, now tonight the car would not start, all I get is a click and when left in the start position a faint sound of power. Did the battery drain from the positive terminal barely being on the battery for probably a very long time? Battery is about 3 years old and cable was probably loose since then.
have the same problem?
Thursday, November 23rd, 2006 AT 10:25 PM