1999 Honda Accord My car don't start

BENJAMINVILLEGAS
  • 1999 HONDA ACCORD
I have a problem with my car, I drive it like everyday and sudenly I hear a little noise when accelerate, I drive slowly, when accelerate to go fast the noise gone, but the little noise icrese with the time ( 15 min) and I try to accerelate and the car shut down. Before thath happend the panel in the car was ok. When the car power off in the front panel the temperature going up and the car stop.
I check the engine and was hot. I do it anything to the temperature going down. I check the radiator and don't have any liquid. After that I put antifreezer and try to start the engine, but nothing.
In the front panel the only thing that change after that it's the all doors appers open, when I have closed. I appreciete to help me to resolv my problem. Thanks!
Sunday, October 18th, 2009 AT 7:08 PM

KHLOW2008
Hi benjaminvillegas,

Thank you for the donation.

Your question is quite confusing and I am not sure if I understand it correctly.

You have overheated the engine and that could be the reason it is not starting. Get a compression test done to see if you have enough compression to start the engine.

The second part seems to indicate that there are no power supply. Check the battery terminals and ground connections at the transmission to see if they are good. Check the main fuses to see if any is blown.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 AT 10:59 AM
BENJAMINVILLEGAS
Hi I have a problem with my accord copue V6.

After the overhot the machine, I check the sparks and this have a water and the oil have a water.

I change the sheet seal to the head (i don't know the name of this parts) my car have a 2 head, the head have the valve ( 12 valve each head).

I tighten the screw with a torquimeter. I change the oil, cool regriferant, sparks and filter air.

All the replace parts buy it in original honda distribuitor.

The starter cranks normally, but the engine won't start. I check the sparks and smell a gas and have a little gas on this.

I don't know if after the overhot the computer have a security system to don't star the machine to protect her, and if I have to reset this protection.

I chehk the autoscan and in the panel the indicator MIL ( check engine ) don't flash, the only ligth with flash is the ABS indicator.

Before I do the change of the sheet seal, I put a mark on all cables to put in the original place after the job.

Please Help me.

Thanks!
Monday, November 9th, 2009 AT 9:45 AM
KHLOW2008
Did you do the job yourself?

Was the timing belt correctly done?

Have you checked the compression?

Do you have ignition sparks at the plugs?
Monday, November 9th, 2009 AT 11:13 AM