1995 HONDA ACCORD WILL NOT START

• oscadozzy
  • 1995 Honda Accord

1995 Honda Accord 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 182000 miles

My 1995 honda accord stop working during a recent drive all power to the engine went out. I could not get it to restart. The battery is fully charged and the engine cranks over I have discounted the gas line to see if the fule pump was working and it is distributing gas to the engine.

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 AT 11:45 AM

• rasmataz

Check and test all the fusible links if they're okay-do below

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 AT 12:27 PM