1991 Honda Accord Wont start consistenly

SOULMANN
  • 1991 HONDA ACCORD
I parked my 91 honda for a couple of days, went out to start it and it would not. It would turn over. Is this a temperture sensor problem, I receive no codes from the computer. Where do I start looking. O2 sensor was replaced then it started. But now it will not. It is A FACTORY REPLACMENT.
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 AT 4:31 PM

Have the fuel pressure and injection pulses checked out-you might want to start with the coolant temperature sensor its responsible for giving fuel during initial starts. Also you can do below and see what happens.

Do you have a check engine light On or flashing prior to this problem?

If the engine's condition is in tip top shape-do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem that's if its cranking over and refuses to start

Get a carb cleaner and spray into the carb or the throttle body on an EFI. Did it start and die? If not disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors-

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time
Wednesday, July 2nd, 2008 AT 5:18 PM
KHLOW2008
Fheeeeeweet.

Hi ramataz, that your girfriend? ;) No its my wife don't get no crazy ideas lol
Thursday, July 3rd, 2008 AT 7:27 AM