In my 1991 Honda Accord, I changed out the radiator, the thermostat, hoses and the starter. The car ran good for a few days then started overheating again. Once, was due to a hose that busted. The check engine light comes on and will not start after the engine is warm. The engine will start after its cool (when the check engine light flashes off). There is milky oil in it (smells like gas though). But I remember when I changed the spark plugs before, one of the spark pulg gaskets was cracked. However, I still used it. Once the car is running, it runs good. Yes, there is white smoke out the back, but does this necessarily mean a blown head gasket?
have the same problem?
Monday, May 31st, 2010 AT 12:16 PM