To answer your questions
1. Is it the gauges that were not working or the dash lights?
2. You applied power to the meter cluster lights or gauges?
3. Are the taillights working?
1. The dash lights work fine but none of the gauges do. (Speed, tach, odometer, gas and temp gauges)
2. I applied power to one of the clusters going into the gauges. It was the cluster that is at the bottom left of my gauges. Obviously that cluster affects whats now shorted im guessing.
3. My tailights and brake lights work.
Sorry for being unclear again, and thanks for responding. Still cant figure it out.
Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 AT 6:03 PM