NO HEADLIGHTS: HIGHBEAMS OR LO-BEAMS AND TA

1997 GMC Sonoma

possonoma

August, 18, 2010 AT 9:27 PM

1997 GMC Sonoma 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 257000 miles

so ive had many issues with this truck since I bought it theres even a whole story behind it, but I wont get into that. This is my first vehicle and im still a student so dont have much money so cant sell it(actually cant sell it cause the firewall is rusted through and cant be safetied again). After I first got it I noticed a buzzing in the dash on the passenger side and when it would stop my headlights would turn off and I would just have running lights. At first just turning off my lights then turning them on again would fix it but after a while that stopped working so now ive got no headlights just running lights. Also my tail light shorted out some time ago as my friend had told me I had never noticed, but its actually melted my tail light so I have no rear signal, brake light, or reverse light. I would love to solve this by myself since I have no money to take it into a shop and am $3000 in debt for fixing it already to my parents so I cant borrow money to take it in. Also I just broke my femur so am not working atm and have a tonne of time on my hands any help is greatly appreciated.

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Fog Light Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz