I HAVE A 1994 GMC SAFARI XT VAN APPROX 125000 ...

GMC Safari

HIDES_PIRATES

July, 1, 2007 AT 8:14 PM

I have a 1994 GMC safari XT van, approx 125,000 miles with a 4.3L. I am having a problem with the transmission, it will not shift out of first gear. Also the windows will not roll down. This all started about a month ago, I had an after market alarm installed a couple of years ago, and has been fine until recently. I'll be driving down the road and the van would not shift out of first and the window's would not work, I would pull over and turn off the van and reset the alarm and everything would work. So I removed the alarm, since then the alarm has been removed the van is still having the same problems. I have checked all fuse's (that I can find) and verything looks ok. Can you help me with the locations for the BCM controller and fuse, VSS and the relay's for the transmisson

HIDES_PIRATES

July, 4, 2007 AT 5:02 PM

Your donation is on the way, pls help me get the wife's van on the road before i'm walking. Lol!

Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz