Engine Performance problem
2008 GMC Acadia 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 21000 miles
i am going to install hydrogen fuel cell in my car GMC ACADIA SLT 2008. So to adapt this cell I need to work on sensors like
1. MAF sensor
2. MAP sensor
3. PRE AND POST OXYGEN SENSOR
4. ECT engine coolent temprature
5. IAT intake air temp[ sensor
6. OIL PRESSURE SWITCH /SENSOR
7. I NEED TO WIND WIRE AROUND SPARK PLUG WIRE FOR GETTING PASSIVE RPM INFO.
FOR ALL THESE
1 I NEED LOCATION WITH PICTURE
2. SIGNAL WIRE WITH COLOUR CODE
LAST THING IF YOU CAN GET FREE TERMINAL WHICH GET POWER WITH IGNITION SWITCH SWITCHED ON ONLY.
I WILL BE HEARTILY THANKFULTO YOU I AM ALREADY CAR PRO CLIENT
MIKE SUGGESTED ME TO DO THIS
i am satisfied with your last suggestions so please help me again
i was going to bakersfield my car showed two codes
P0634 PCM/ECM/TCM Internal Temp Too High
though after once erased they did not come again.
can you please explain me qand tell me how serious they are and hoiw I can get them fixed ecnomicaly