Fuel presure

BUICK FRANK
  • 1988 JEEP WRANGLER
I lose fuel pressure at normal driving conditions. My vehicle has new fuel pump, filter, pressure regulator, injector. I hooked an inline pressure gauge to monitor the pressure. It has a TBI set up that should be running at about 14 - 15 psi. It will start and idle fine. When you try to drive sometimes it will work fine for a while other times it happens right away, but when it happens the fuel pressure starts dropping until it stalls at about 9 psi. If you let it sit for a bit it will usually start back up and go, but shortly after that it will drop again. Please help this is driving me crazy!
Friday, June 24th, 2016 AT 6:34 AM

Our information says, start the vehicle raise the rpm's to 2000 rpm's, then use adjusting screw on the bottom of fuel pressure regulator to adjust fuel pressure to 14.5 psi. You may be way ahead of me, if that is the case, something else wrong, somewhere? Let us know.
At the top of page is "repair guides", information on several systems, take a look, when you have time.
Friday, June 24th, 2016 AT 10:58 AM